[Theforum] Closing the contentarchive

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Wed Jan 8 09:30:15 CST 2003

> > Spiders can be kept at bay with META tags, if that's the issue.
>
> Well behaved spiders, yes, but do you think spambots respect meta tags or
> robots exclusion files?

ah, i dig ya. i took dean's initial message as saying the content of the message
is what concerned people, not having their address there. my bad.

> I am unsure if the password is to be distributed outside the content group -
> why not ask and find out? :)

ok, well, how does content feel about giving it's members the right to distribute
the log/pass to entities known to be of a non-robotic nature?

nagrom
http://www.morgankelsey.com