[Theforum] note from Nick Bradbury

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Fri Jan 10 12:52:05 CST 2003

Hi folks,

Nick Bradbury (creator of HomeSite and TopStyle Pro) gave us a
generous donation this week, and responded to my "thank you" note
with the following:

=====

Hi Marlene,

Glad to be of help!  Evolt.org has certainly helped both me and my
customers, so it's nice to return the favor.

I don't know this is something you'd be interested in, but if you're
planning any contests (or something similar) in the future, I'd be happy
to donate several copies of TopStyle Pro 3.0.

Best regards,
---
Nick Bradbury
TopStyle CSS/HTML/XHTML Editor
http://www.bradsoft.com/

=====

Do we have any contests in the works? If not, do we have a need for a
contest? I don't want to create contests just because we have
something to give away, but Nicks offer is not something to pass up
either.

Thanks,
Marlene