[Theforum] note from Nick Bradbury

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jan 10 13:50:33 CST 2003

At 01:12 AM 11-01-03, Martin Burns wrote:
>Hey Madhu, you were eligible for the donation draw and thelist draw and
>thechat draw. Just not the article one.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't cribbing (note the smiley.)

(I have a copy of the usability book, so I didn't really want it that bad.
Topstyle, however...)

5/3550 = not much chance, and I had access to thelist membership data, so
even if I had won, I would have to decline on ethical grounds.

No problemo. The only two things I've won online are a "Microsoft Certified
Professional" cap and a "Contentious.com" t-shirt. :D