[theforum] I'd like to help

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sun Aug 3 13:30:28 CDT 2003

From: "Meredith Tupper"

| I have no clue how I can be useful but I am definitely willing to help
| wherever I can.
|
| How's that for being vague?

on the scale from 1 to 10 it's probably 11, but it works anyways ;)

i'm letting this weekend and probably some of next week happen before i act
further on all my emails from saturday but rest assure, i will figure out a
corner for you. if not me, then surely someone else ;)

in the meantime, if you want,  you can tell about your strengths, which
might ease the process of finding a place for you. mind you, even though
you think you have no strengths and that someone else is much better at
[whatever] there still is need for you, because just working with them
helps bringing you to their level and there's always the paraphrase "many
hands make work easier".

thanks
elfur