[theforum] movement for redesign

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Aug 12 12:39:06 CDT 2003

william,

> Morgan Kelsey wrote:
> > william,
> >
> > [snip]
> > >
> > > So google is fscked anyway - why worry about it? :)
> > >

> > my undies get dirty, why wash them?
> > ;p
>
> None of this really needs done, so why do it?  Because it's there.
Because
> it'll be fun.  Most importantly because it'll benefit the community.  Why
> are you so opposed to change?  I don't see problems, I see challenges
which
> I know I and others will enjoy solving.

i'm not opposed to change at all.

throughtout life, i have *painfully* learned, "if it ain't broke, don't fix
it"

improvements, $deity yes, let's do them!
there's lots of great ideas being batted about.

but moving the main content of evolt.org off to a subdomain, and installing
a hack to cover our tracks won't make anything better--just different, and
quite possibly worse. (imho of course)

morgan