[theforum] movement for redesign

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Aug 13 16:47:26 CDT 2003

> ... we either need to wake up the dead or bring in new people.

+1 to both

however, i'm not dead, i'm reading everything in the various threads, but
would prefer to continue to lurk until the design is done -- you don't want
to hear my opinions on the design, because no matter which way you organize
it, there's still way too much on the page (i think the same of the current
design, btw -- too crowded)

as for url schemes, please listen to jeff and morgan, and do not mess with a
good thing (google referrals is a good thing)

rudy