[theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Thu Aug 14 19:09:04 CDT 2003

> For corporate or technical donors, ie hosting services, I
> don't have this problem, and in fact, if we're going to be
> charting donations-in-kind, I think we do need to provide a
> more public accounting for that.

+1 from me. Donation wall for corporate donors, not personal donors.

And maybe rather than explicitly stating amounts, have the usual
platinum/gold/silver crap.

Even rename those levels to something cute. Blue cube/Red cube, etc. Or
something pertaining to the Web that implies quantity hierarchy. Like
Frontpage, Dreamweaver, Homesite, Notepad. But less shit.

isaac