[theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Fri Aug 15 02:45:03 CDT 2003

Other than the donation wall is for *all* donors (and if you're looking at
it now, you'll see that the amounts have gone - there's another p/w
protected page with the original on for the treasurers' reporting benefit),
I think that this is OK, but it should be rolled forward into the new site.

Kind regards
Martin Burns

___
Martin Burns
IBM Business Consulting Services
Tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985
I'm on Sametime

                      "Isaac Forman"
                      <isaac at bigtrip.org>          To:       <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      theforum-bounces at list        Subject:  RE: [theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment
                      s.evolt.org

                      15/08/2003 01:09
                      Please respond to
                      isaac,"theforum at lists
                      .evolt.org"

> For corporate or technical donors, ie hosting services, I
> don't have this problem, and in fact, if we're going to be
> charting donations-in-kind, I think we do need to provide a
> more public accounting for that.

+1 from me. Donation wall for corporate donors, not personal donors.

And maybe rather than explicitly stating amounts, have the usual
platinum/gold/silver crap.

Even rename those levels to something cute. Blue cube/Red cube, etc. Or
something pertaining to the Web that implies quantity hierarchy. Like
Frontpage, Dreamweaver, Homesite, Notepad. But less shit.