[theforum] evolt.org redesign

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Apr 4 10:21:16 CDT 2004

Lachlan Cannon wrote:

> A while ago there was talk of a redesign, that like a lot of things,
> dwindled away and never happened. So I decided to do the html/css for
> Isaac's mockup myself. It's not perfect. In IE. So it will need some
> tweaking, but to try to get the ball rolling maybe, here it is:
>
> <http://illuminosity.net/test/evolt/main.html>

I hope I don't sound rude or unappreciative, but I prefer sniffles layout,
cf http://dev.unadorned.org/evolt/ which I cribbed to do
http://neuro.me.uk/projects/evolt.org/beo/poc/

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him