[theforum] Lists! (was Re: evolt.org redesign)

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Apr 7 04:23:31 CDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:20:48 +0200 (CEST)
"s t e f" <evolt at nota-bene.org> wrote:

> > * admin (theforum + steering + finance) responsible for making decisions
> >  upon the direction of evolt, how to manage its finances, et cetera.
> > Steering would fold in as the people who make the final decisions on
> > what to vote on, when it starts, when it ends, but would probably be
> > pared down, since there's no need for quite so *many* people for these
> > more limited duties.
>
> I like this proposition too.
>
> Anyone thinks there should be other propositions before we wrap up the
> whole list of propositions and go on to voting on all this?

Yes, very much so.   I will vote for no proposition which does
not include a group (like this one) which is open to new people
at any time.  Theforum - possibly in this way alone - is imho the
most important list we have.  Without it we're just reverting to
the clique we were before.