[theforum] Lists vote

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Sun Apr 11 04:14:50 CDT 2004

<quote who='Lachlan Cannon' when='10/04/04 15:54'>
> 2.
> * Combine finance+marketing and sysadmin+desdev
> * bring steering back into the forum losing the role, but being happy to
> have very short discussion+vote turnaround time at times

+1 for proposition #2

At first I was going to vote for the third proposition, which seems to
make more sense, but I feel that it would be problematic eventually
(blending content and marketing together), since marketing behaves as a
public-archive list whereas content doesn't (and should not be publicly
archived, for the reasons Martin gave).

--
s t e f
http://www.nota-bene.org/