[theforum] Re: Resignation

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 13 11:41:52 CDT 2004

David Kaufman wrote:
> [marlene disappearing snip]
>
> even though i haven't been around that long, it's clear that your
> contributions to evolt have been long-standing and invaluable, Marlene,
> and you will be missed.

Ditto - I always enjoyed reading your contributions, and it's a shame you're
leaving.  Is it time to set up exevolters.org?!  :)

would be nice to tag give at evolt.org onto that account too :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him