[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri May 21 06:35:09 CDT 2004

paul at rixort.com wrote:
>>More constructive comments would help for a start, and where has any help
>>you've offered been specifically rejected?  Just curious.
>
> Partial mirroring, which I seem to remember you replying to...

Which we can't do yet, so hardly a rejection!

> As for unconstructive comments, it's about time someone pointed out that
> evolt.org has been going downhill the last year or so. I used to visit it
> pretty much every day, there were articles aplenty and a good community
> atmosphere. That seems to have died now.

So instead of griping and making snide comments, why not really muck in and
help out?  We're organising a new server, once that's done and stuff's
migrated off the raq, I've no doubt the redesign will finally take
precedence and we can all get stuck in with some proper site and community
(re)building.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him