[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Fri May 21 13:28:33 CDT 2004

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> So, what's your skillset? You've said you're not a sysadmin, and not a
> great designer. How's about telling us what you *are* and those who need
> your help could better involve you?

I am a sysadmin, just not anything like on the scale that evolt is. I
wouldn't be the person to come running to when Linux segfaults, someone
breaks in or anything like that. As for design, I can do some stuff with
CSS but nothing that people would call artistic talent.

My skillset mainly lies in PHP/MySQL/(X)HTML stuff (with some Java, but
not web-based like JSP) and organisation. Unfortunately, evolt runs
ColdFusion and SQL server (or so I am told), which kinda leaves me out. :(

Paul