[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun May 23 00:05:29 CDT 2004

Paul Waring wrote:
> [beo code snippage]
> I've had a look at the code and it looks workable, do you mind if I
> change it to work as if register_globals is off? It took me a while to
> figure out what the hell the $page variable was doing there until I
> realised what it was for.

Don't ask if I mind, just do it and if the code's cool, we'll use it with
your permission :)  However, what is the point of what you propose, i.e.
what are the benefits?

> BTW, which one is correct, index.phps or default.phps?

the former, why do you ask?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him