[theforum] RFC: w.e.o and l.e.o Server Integration

Lachlan Cannon lach at illuminosity.net
Sun May 23 22:34:48 CDT 2004

Dean Mah wrote:
> 4) ...

Personally, I think we'd be best to move everything but weo now to a new
box, with the intention of coding up a weo replacement for the new box
asap. Hence, the new box should be big enough to (while fitting into our
funds), be able to take the full load on board. I'd rather it was done
this way, rather than buying the minimum now and then expanding for weo
later to avoid extra setup fees for an extra box / migration to a bigger
box.

I suppose it depends how long we think it'll take us to migrate weo, though.
--
Lach
http://illuminosity.net/