[theforum] RSS?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri May 28 20:21:35 CDT 2004

Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 14:47 26/05/2004, Garrett Coakley wrote:
>
>> I prefer my placement to lioreans though. No offence, but I think
>> below the
>> contact link is too far below the fold.
>>
>> (and the 'XML' is just an example, I agree we can find a better
>> button/linkage)
>
> Oh for the sake of stir-fried spicy noodles, use either one of these:

I personally would rather it Just Happened rather than a protracted
discussion going on about it.

Garrett's suggestion at
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20040517/000689.html
seems fine to me - if there are no further objections, can it possibly Just
Happen please?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him