[theforum] Grooving On With Stuff

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Sat Aug 14 13:36:46 CDT 2004

<quote who="Elfur Logadóttir">
> .:| From: William Anderson
> .:|
> .:| being done with it.  I think we have the following things
> .:| to start thinking
> .:| about doing ...
>
> Sounds like a plan to me, although i dunno about the dns - but most of you
> know more about that stuff than i do.

You could always run a private primary nameserver and just have me serve
as secondary.  That way you make changes, I just show them to the world.

Also, there is an evolt account for everydns, but nobody ever logs into it
since I usually just make the changes.  I have the username/password if
someone wants it.

But either way...evolt can do it's own DNS...I take no offense, that's why
I run everydns.net, so I can do my own DNS. :)

-davidu