[theforum] Cats and pigeons

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Nov 8 10:50:31 CST 2004

Martin Paul Burns wrote:
> [snip]
>
> In the early days of evolt, it was reputadely suggested that the evolt site
> should be a wiki. Now before anyone jumps in with voices of doom of
> wikidom, I can see certain benefits to the idea:

I like the idea of having a wiki.evolt.org to have community discussions
outwith the bounds of the main site itself, but not as a replacement to the
site.  btw, I suggest MediaWiki, which powers wikipedia et al, as it's a
very very very fucking nice wiki implementation indeed (and none of this
WikiWords bollocks) - just add PHP and MySQL/PostgreSQL :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."