[theforum] A demo Drupal setup

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 11 08:41:15 CST 2004

Hi all,

Because I've been one of the people advocating for Drupal, I decided to
setup a demo drupal database, where you can mess about all you want. Every
authorized person has access to all aspects off the demo, appart from user
administration - for security reasons.
The only downside of that is that I have to lock down account creation in a
way that I have to approve them, just to monitor who's creating an account.
But don't worry, just use your own names or your recognised nicks and all is
well and your account application will be approved.
All I ask is that you be careful in your actions - to minimize any cleanup
:)

And the url: http://evolt.elfur.org/drupal/

kveðja
Elfur Logadóttir
--
All outgoing mail scanned with Norton Antivirus.