[theforum] Decision time - please cast your vote before noon Saturday Nov 20th (12.00GMT)

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Thu Nov 18 07:24:04 CST 2004

William Anderson wrote:

> ** Current Status as of Thu 18th Nov 2004, 00:50 UTC / 19:50 EST **
>
> +1s - 19 (1 with reservations)
> -1s -  1
>
> ** There are still 2 days and 11 hours to cast your vote **

fwiw, i'll be a last-minute voter, and i will vote...

i just don't have time to read up on drupal untul tomorrow night... and
i do want to read up on it...

so far, i'm most concerned about losing functionality...

secondarily, my experience says that while folks here may have made
great progress with the prototypes so far, 90% of the work tends to come
in that last 10% of features (not quite, but i think you get the gist)...

to that end, i just want to make an informed vote...

tara, if you recall our us election conversation in TO, i really *do*
think about all those other issues... even though i may end up voting
with the masses anyway...