[theforum] Happy New Year, Happy New Site

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 03:11:53 CST 2005

On Tuesday, January 4, 2005  @929, Martin Burns wrote:

>1) Templates
>   GC - how did you get on over the festivities?

About 30% done over the holidays. More specifically the includes for the
box outs (Login, Search etc) have been done. Leaving the include for the
header and the main content areas for each page class remaining.

Doing bits as I can over the next few evenings.

> When will we see something?

Now I'm back in the office, soonish. by this weekend at the latest.

>   How long will it take to wire into Drupal? A day? Longer?

I'll get back to you on that.

G.