[theforum] 2 weeks to go... Template signoff Tuesday

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 07:10:53 CST 2005

On Sunday, January 16, 2005  @223, javier velasco wrote:

>I notice that the templates have two search boxes for articles and
>comments (as the current site does). Last I knew, the only reason for
>having this was some database restriction.

Understood. I was looking at getting the skeleton of the site into a
clean semantic framework. Some parts I just took wholesale from the
existing site, others I reworked from scratch.

The search box was one of the former.

As I mentioned in my notes, that code isn't finished and couldn't be
worked into a drupal theme as-is, but I ran out of free time to devote.

>It would be amazing if we could merge the searchboxes into one as part
>of the migration (were this a quick thing to deal with).

As John and Adrian have already mentioned this is the route that's going
to be taken.

Sorry if I confused anyone *:)

G.