[theforum] 2 weeks to go... Template signoff Tuesday

Paul Waring pwaring at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:06:20 CST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:45:05 -0500, Morgan Kelsey
<morgan at morgankelsey.com> wrote:
> I'd be more productive to focus on the many, many people who are doing the
> rebuild, than to worry about whipping the old developer (who in his day, has
> done more for evolt than most of us, so let's not forget he's a person too,
> eh?)

Err, I wasn't "whipping" anyone, I was just pointing out that there is
little point arguing about something that has already happened and
that no-one can go back in time and fix. Just wanted to make that
clear in case anyone got the wrong idea.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
www.roguetory.org.uk