[theforum] Ad: Renovations to www.evolt.org - your chance to get involved

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jan 19 06:39:26 CST 2005

it was indeed: http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20050117/167980.html

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd.
presence of viruses.  Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no

Virus scanned by Lumison.