[theforum] 7 days to go to WEO move

Paul Waring pwaring at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:31:03 CST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:00:12 -0000 (GMT), Martin Burns
<yumyum at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:
> 1) Presentation layer
> Tara completed the HTML templates (Tara/GC is there a consolidated set
> visible anywhere?). Seb was struggling with getting drupal templating to
> get the login box working *quite* the way he wanted.

I would suggest Smarty for templating if you're not going to use
Drupal's in-built engine (whatever that is). It's powerful enough to
do pretty much anything you want whilst being fairly easy to pick up
from the docs (which are fairly extensive).

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
www.roguetory.org.uk