[theforum] weo signoff

Stéphane Deschamps (nota-bene.org) stephane.deschamps at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:02:46 CST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:28:22 +0000, Martin Burns wrote:
> Sorry Paul - doesn't work. I've left it in the template, but commented
> out. Could you take a look and check that it's in the right place..?
>
> (btw, this one is being tracked at
> http://islands.easyweb.co.uk:8080/evolt_bugs/bugs/19
> so if you have updates, could you add them there so we pick them up?
> Ta)

(Oh btw, I've tried to comment on #6 in your bug tracker and ended up
being told I don't have the rights for that, so I'm posting here
instead).

I have already noted that if the CSS code is not rewritten extensively
(like in 'drop the absolute position') workarounds won't work.
<http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20050214/005471.html>

--
Stephane Deschamps
personal: http://nota-bene.org/