[theforum] 8th time of asking: Final Data Handover

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Thu Mar 17 08:52:21 CST 2005

Jeff

Thankyou for giving more reasons why you *can't* hand over evolt.org's data
(although I think William's suggestion of
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20050314/005576.html may
remove some of this).

Now, please can you make a commitment to evolt.org as to when you *can*
hand over its data?