[theforum] evolt move

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:21:28 CDT 2005

theforum,

Is there something you need help with? Last message I see in the
archives is (from the 18th):

http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20050418/005645.html

which mentions:

1) Clone teo for a launch candidate site
2) Import the data in an appropriate format/schema for the launch
candidate

as things already being taken care of by John, and:

3) Implement the rewrite rule for all URL schemas not covered by
aliases in the import
4) Test and fix any teo->neu_weo snafus (including the URL schema)
5) Switch hosts config

If someone explains further what needs to be done with #3, I can do that.

--
Matt Warden
Miami University