[theforum] Call to arms

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Mon Jun 13 21:53:14 CDT 2005

On 13-Jun-05, at 6:38 PM, Mike King wrote:
> We need bodies to complete the following tasks. Some are specific,
> others are quite badly defined, and therefore need definition
> before work can start
> Please put your hand up (virtually) and offer help or definition.

Hi All,

Thank you Mike for putting together that list. I know we've all been
anxious to figure out what is happening and how this is going to get
finished up. So it's great to have *some* kind of list even if it's
not complete or needs some de-vagueifying.

Well I can volunteer to test - since I'm not good at making things,
but I am very good a breaking them ;-).

The other role that I'd like to volunteer for - even though I know
it's has been an impossible job until now - is the making sure it all
happens and be responsible for goading, persuading and bugging
(nicely) all the lovely people who are now going to volunteer to help
out with Mike's list. So, if I'm not stepping on any toes, I'd like
to volunteer for that.

Cheers,
Tara