[theforum] Vote: Launching the site already

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Mon Aug 15 13:02:45 CDT 2005

Well, as the closest we got to a 'no' vote was 1 abstention and 1 "I'll
make you move anyway", I'm calling this one in favour.

As soon as our capable sysadmin team make the historic URL schemas work,
we're launching the new site.

Or if not before, I guess at the end of the month when Jeff takes his ball
and goes home with it. Someone else can push deciding about that.