[theforum] Design Competition: last chance for comment

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 10:25:09 CST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:09:45 -0400, Sarah Adams <mrsanders at designshift.com> wrote:
>>> Should some kind of prize be offered? I'm thinking something small,
>>> like some Evolt schwag.
>>
>> Can do (and I'm not bothered either way), but I'd think the
>> evolt.fame would be more significant.
>
> I agree, but something small (even a mug) is nice to have as a reminder
> of a job well done, and would be a good conversation piece for the
> winner - might help spread the word about evolt as well, which is always
> good :)

Good thinking - how about for all shortlisted entries..?

(Actually, I'd like to do it for *all* entries, but don't know if budget will permit - David..?)

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam