[theforum] Design Competition: last chance for comment

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Wed Mar 1 10:27:00 CST 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 17:34, Martin Burns wrote:
> >> I'm assuming by the silence that no-one's got any serious objections
> >> to this.
Hi,
You don't seem to have reserved the right not to use any submissions for the
evolt site. What happens if there are only 2 submissions, and they are both
pretty bad?
Like I read it now you'll be obliged to use the least bad one for the live
site.

It might be better to make the current design an automatic competition entry,
so if all other designs are worse, the current one wins...

Richard.