[theforum] some questions about evolt.org

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Apr 11 04:32:28 CDT 2006

Martin Burns wrote:
> [evolters.org snippage]
>
> That said, time has moved on in the 3 years, and the need for evolters.org
> imo has gone away with the availability of 3rd party sites. *The* killer
> app is the aggregated blog, which planet.evolt.org is doing nicely for us,
> but could also be achieved with drupal aggregation. We *could* also allow
> evolt members to have blogs on weo, even limit it to specific users (the
> original evolters idea was to be a pay-to-play). But as I said, it's
> redundant now. We don't need the money anyway.

at the risk of sounding elitist, I think evolters.org would be a nice
playpen for those of us actually involved in evolt.org.  Why not jam a
wordpress install on tempest and we can blog about the redesign contest,
the implementation and any and all other sundry evoltish activities that
we do.  I mean why not?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the