[theforum] Vote Request

Alan Lloyd [www-ss.com] alan at www-ss.com
Thu Sep 7 19:48:57 CDT 2006

Martin Burns wrote:

> True, and I wouldn't expect something *different* to be done than,
> but in true OS tradition, if you're not prepared to do, you shouldn't
> get entirely upset if nothing is done. Or, to put it another way,
> requests for change/effort are so much more effective when
> accompanied by a "I'll do *this* bit" pledge as it then feels much
> more like we're working together.

I suggested using theforum instead of all the other lists. Should I go
and type everyone's emails for them :)

Seriously though, I want to make things simple, then generate more
interest. Already from this thread alone people are coming up with good
ideas and valid points. I just want it to continue even when we bury
this thread.

Alan