[theforum] planet evolt

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 06:12:57 CDT 2006

If anyone wants to get onto the planet listing, send them through to theforum and I'll add the ones that don't get shot down.  :)

I feel that there is a future for planet.eo, but it may be slightly different to how it is now (Drupal has a feed aggregator built in). I also feel that it can wait until everything else has settled slightly. If it ain't broke, and all that.

Thanks
Mike