[theforum] evolt services [was whither deo..?]

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 18:35:56 CDT 2006

On 19 Sep 2006, at 16:11, Jeremy Ashcraft wrote:

> my only concern is that doing so and announcing it on thelist is
> that it
> will become another outlet for questions and the like that happen
> on the
> list.  maybe this will necessitate splitting into two channels?
> #thelist and #thechat anyone?

Now there's an idea. Thinking about precedents here, the drupal model
is a good one, where they have #drupal-support and #drupal-dev

Oh, and now I have my weo login sorted I'll look at getting down to
that whole 'upgrade to 4.7' issue later this week (couple of IA
diagrams to sort out for clients first).

John, Jeremy, $anyoneelse, want to play? *:)

G.

   Home: http://polytechnic.co.uk
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/garrettc
  Music: http://last.fm/user/garrettc1