[theforum] whither deo..?

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 18:46:29 CDT 2006

On 19 Sep 2006, at 21:59, Joel D Canfield wrote:

>> -- We could 'freeze' it and not allow any further updates
>> until we come
>> up with a better scheme for allowing updates.
>
> I'm thinking that's a 'bingo' there, Cap'n Ron.

Ditto.

And then with some time spent on looking at how we could use other
sites like del.icio.us etc and use their APIs to make this kind of
thing more streamlined/accessible.

No point in reinventing the wheel here is there folks?

G. "makes note (ie: will #evolt peeps remind me tomorrow) to sort out
the evolt.org flickr group"

   Home: http://polytechnic.co.uk
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/garrettc
  Music: http://last.fm/user/garrettc1