[theforum] starting point for revitalizing evolt?

Sarah Adams mr.sanders at geekjock.ca
Tue Sep 19 09:58:58 CDT 2006

RonL said:
> I think it would be nice to offer folks who want to help out or
> volunteer a bit a choice, a couple of activities where we could use
> immediate assistance.

We've had a lot of discussion lately about evolt and what actions should
be taken to "bring it back from the dead" (although I think most of us
agree it is far from dead). But there haven't been too many suggestions
of *how* we can make evolt better. I think answering some of the
questions in this Strategy Questionnaire (or something similar) would be
a good starting point:
http://www.digitalstream.co.nz/index.asp?PageID=2145821941
Once the questions are answered, we could well have a list such as Ron
had suggested.

As long as people don't think this is going to be a pointless exercise,
I'll volunteer to compile a relevant list of questions that will get us
started. So please, if you have such a list of questions, the kind you
would send to a new client, or a client looking to revamp their site,
send them along to me!

I'll even volunteer to compile the answers to our questions :)

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer