[theforum] whither deo..?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 12:11:58 CDT 2006

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:28:34 +0100, I wrote:

>>> I'm thinking that's a 'bingo' there, Cap'n Ron.
>>
>> Ditto.
>
> Having spent an hour mucking out the spam this evening, and hardly
> making a dent in it, +1 from me.

So, returning to the subject, anyone else going to weigh in on this..?

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam