[theforum] tinyurl'ing

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed May 9 19:00:49 CDT 2007

Hi Russ!

Russ Griechen <russgriechen at comcast.net> wrote:
> nofollow.....
>
>> Drupal experts: Does Drupal have an add-on, plug-in or module that
>> does this?
>
> Depending on whether we are using 4.7 or 5.0....the following link
> may be relevant.
> http://drupal.org/node/98740#comment-173652

Ah, sweet.  Thank you, I tried that and it worked... too well!  Heheh.
Since we offer the same "Input Formats" on comments as we do on story
submissions, when I enabled this "Spam Link Deterrent" setting on both
the "Filtered HTML" and "evolt.org permitted HTML" formatting options,
it added rel="nofollow" to all the links in the articles, too :-(

I need to dig a little deeper now to see if/how I can force links in
*comments* to use this filter, but not links in approved, published
articles.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

-dave