[theforum] Fw: Your Website

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Thu May 17 02:09:40 CDT 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 01:18:34AM +0100, Martin Burns wrote:
> Ummm it does:
> http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt

That's odd, last night I got 'page not found' (still within the Evolt
template though) when I tried to access it. Perhaps someone was editing
the site, as I'm not getting that error now.

> Of course, if you believe that that's an entirely invidious idea,
> then may I suggest you put cursor to pixel and write something?

I didn't say it was entirely unfair, only that there were potential
problems with it. As for writing something, I've contributed in the past
and at the moment I barely have time to keep my own sites updated, let
alone write for another one.

Paul