[theforum] Projects

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 27 14:10:06 CST 2007

Martin Burns wrote:
> On 8 Nov 2007, at 13:31, Paul Waring wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 01:47:26AM -0500, David Kaufman wrote:
>>> BEO should go?? Or just its restructuring?
>> Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer - I think the restructuring
>> should be put on hold for the moment, unless there is someone who is
>> willing and able to take on the role (which probably needs more
>> explanation, as I don't know what restructuring is required).
>
> Somewhere there was a really neato- presentation on this from
> euvolt... William? Buehler?

oh, herro :)

here's the original presentation i put together for euvolt in 2003:

http://neuro.me.uk/projects/evolt.org/beo/browsers.ppt.pdf

however, i left it at home and couldn't get network access to grab it
remotely, so here's the one i knocked up on the fly when there:

http://neuro.me.uk/projects/evolt.org/beo/browsers.recovered.ppt.pdf

-n