[theforum] 10volt.org

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Sep 19 12:43:36 CDT 2008

Erika noted:

>>In order to fully geek out on Evolt's turning 10, I grabbed 10volt.org.

Whoa.  Izzat anything like 10forward?
I'll have a pangalactic gargleblaster.  No lime.  Shaken, not stirred.

>>Ping me if you want to be involved.

If you have something fairly easy.  That doesn't involve running with scissors and that isn't life threatening (or at least doesn't threaten *my* life - I mean that's the real priority here isn't it) ... then I'm on it.

HTH,
RonL.

(Who *has* thought up a few musical PSAs ... but, alas, hasn't had time to attempt execution.)