[theforum] w.e.o. updating/rethemeing and re-architecting?

Tara Cleveland tara.cleveland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:53:12 CDT 2008

I love the logo and would hate to lose it. I had it (temporarily)
tattooed on my scalp for gods' sake!

However, I have serious problems with the work/test/play/support bit.
It's a bad usability cliche - mystery meat navigation. What on earth
is test? play? I have to click on it to find out - which, frankly, I'm
not going to do. I also think that support stretches the metaphor way
beyond where it makes any sense anymore.

The other problem I have with support - although I prefer it in most
circumstances to donate - is that as a tech site it can get confused
with tech support. I really think that it should be donate. But I know
there was some talk about it when we were doing the last design...

Just my 2 cents...

Tara