[theforum] project milestones

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Oct 11 15:01:05 CDT 2008

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milestone_(Project_management)

Instead of having all of us posting milestones willynilly, I'd like to
first decide on our primary goals/milestones for each of the three areas.

basically, my concern is that some things should happen before others
happn: SQL needs to be upgraded before drupal is upgraded (?), drupal
needs to be upgraded before theme is implemented, theme implemented
before error messages are fixed (or maybe not) (I guess I'm not yet
clear on what version of SQL/Drupal we'll be working with.)

------------------------
so what would YOU all consider to be:
------------------------
Front End milestones
Back End milestones
Content milestones
and how might they affect each other?

Once we have our collective heads around that, we can create task lists
and such as needed.

So... if you will, please commence brain dump!

thanks!

Erika