[theforum] 3 projects: front, back, content

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Oct 11 20:28:05 CDT 2008

ok, there's three projects now... can y'all do me a favor and add
yourself to any and all parts you may want to be involved in?

- On backend we should have Dean, Adrian, Martin ... and?
- On frontend we should have Me, Martin, Tara, Adrian ... and?
- On content... me, Adrian, and whoever else is interested in dealing w/
content issues.

Milestones have to be "assigned" and such, so we'll want to have
everyone signed into the teamwork site if possible.

http://evolt.teamworkpm.net/

thanks!

Erika