[theforum] teo theme breakage

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Mon Oct 13 09:55:10 CDT 2008

Dean Mah wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Adrian Simmons <adrinux at perlucida.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't think I've ever had access to teo for this, and my ssh password
>> needs a reset, or I need a reminder ;)
>
> I see that you've logged on.
To teo, yes, that was easy. And I'm in via ssh on teo thanks to dave.

> Were you able to fix the problems?
No.

> Or is there something that you need me to do.
Yes :)

These are file system level errors, I'm not on the sudoers list, so I can't
fix them. Can give a bit more detail now I have shell access again though.

a) the php files in the theme, eg sites/all/themes/evolt/node.tpl.php don't
have the executable bit set

b) drupal is complaining the files/ directory is not writable, I'm not sure
why, I assume apache runs under the teo group, or is part of it?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>