[theforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Mon Oct 13 11:59:56 CDT 2008

> > normal habit of designing by committee is absolutely the primary
> > problem there.
> Yep. And I wonder if we don't need to have one person in
> charge of look and
> feel, a creative director

of course we do. for about 9.5 years now.

> I'm not sure we have anyone with that creative design
> experience available though, do we?

I'll take whoever is available as a creative director, over continuing
to have every decision on every aspect discussed into oblivion.

And then, while we're at it, appoint a technical director, a director of
content, etc.

Committees are great, as long as only one person has their hands on the
tiller.

joel