[theforum] milestones... nudge, nudge

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:00:39 CDT 2008

> *) Develop templates for new site

I would think this would be totally independent of the rest of the things on the list, other than launching the new site. What I'm trying to say is, this can be done at any point after the install but before the launch and really has no effect on those of us working on Drupal itself since we can choose our own themes and/or choose an admin theme.

Also, after test, you may (or may not) want to add:
*) Install and configure required modules
*) Test
*) Install and configure requested modules
*) Test

-jeremy